Full Proposal Outline
Finalists will be notified to complete a full proposal, which must be submitted by August 31, 2013. The outline for the proposal is below.
- General information: official name of applicant, contact person, address, phone, email address
- Name and description of project (no more than three single-spaced pages) including detailed project budget, outlining how – and for what – the money will be spent, other funding sources
- Issues targeted in the proposal (check all that apply):
- Early Childhood Education
- Reading Proficiency
- Quality Teaching
- Children/Families in Poverty
- Postsecondary Educational Attainment
- Describe the impact that the grant would have on the target issue(s)
- Describe the extent to which the project would meet important needs and/or address root causes.
- Describe how the project will be characterized by
- openness and transparency
- the leveraging of grant funds
- Percentage of the applicant’s board of directors who have contributed to the applicant organization in the past fiscal year.
- Grant amount requested: $______ (2013) $______ (2014) $______ (2015)
￼Attachments to include:
- Latest financial reports
- IRS 501(c)(3) certification letter
- List of Board of Directors and Staff/Volunteers